Wednesday, January 26, 2011

What a week!

Well, for the past week I have not really been able to jump online as I have had a sick wee boy who just wanted cuddles all day. My thirteen month old son developed a temperature of 40 on Wednesday afternoon, which persisted until Friday night. He would not eat and was sleeping far more than normal. Four doctors visits in three days did not provide any answers, and finally antibiotics were prescribed due to a suspected ear infection. However, on Saturday night my son developed an allergic reaction to the antibiotics so it was off to after hours for a check up. Luckily I was able to continue with my plans of holding a scrapbook workshop on the Sunday afternoon, but it was nice to get more cuddles when I got home as my boy still wasn't 100%. Another doctor's visit on Tuesday morning confirmed that his temperature and rash had resolved, and today I finally feel like I have my smiley toddler back, grabbing my food and having lots of laughs with Dad. When a child is sick, it makes you realise how much of a joy they are and I am loving hearing his laugh again.

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love getting comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...