Thursday, February 3, 2011

Craft: Anniversary card

My husband and I celebrated three years of marriage today so I made this cute card for him. This would also be perfect for Valentines Day! This was made using the Cheerful Valentines additions from Creative Memories, as well as some of their cardstock and tools.



 Cut a piece Pink Lemonade Cardstock to measure 8-1/2" x 5-1/2".

Using Rotary Trimmer with Scoring Blade, Score at 4-1/4". Fold card in half.

Cut a piece from the red paper to measure 5" x 3-3/4". Adhere to the front of the card.

Cut 3 strips from the blue paper to measure 4-1/2" x 3/8". Adhere to the front of the card as shown.

Add tree icon sticker and clear title sticker as shown.


On the inside of the card, I placed a vellum accent from the "Celebration" pack and decorated it with a few more stickers. I also wrote a message in red pen for my husband, but I won't subject you to that!

 


The card took about ten minutes to make and was easy, plus it is nice giving someone a homemade card.

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love getting comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...