Saturday, January 26, 2013

A cup of tea- yes please!

I have been trying to cut down on the amount of coffee I consume each day, and have rediscovered my love of a cup of tea. When I saw that the CASology theme this week was Drink, I knew it was the perfect excuse to use some cute tea party stickers I recently discovered in my stash.

I have at least two friends over a week for a cuppa and some baking, so this card fit my personality perfectly:

 
The card is plain white cardstock. I found this cute quote online and ran the cardstock through my printer to get the quote onto my card.
 
The teapot, teacups and cupcakes are stickers that I have had forever. I raised the teacups and cupcakes on white squares with foam squares underneath to add some dimension. Lastly, I added some pink ribbon to tie it altogether.
 
Super easy and cute! The quote really struck a chord with me, as I know when I am feeling down I can call my friends over for a cup of tea and a chat, and it cheers me up.
 
Thanks for looking!

4 comments :

  1. Love the fun colours here- and the little popped up squares! Thanks so much for playing along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet card ... love the teacups and cakes that look as though they're displayed ready for a tea party! Anita in France :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very sweet card Lauren. Thank you so much for sharing with us this week at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all of the little tea cups! Thanks for playing along at CASology this week.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...