Saturday, January 5, 2013

Getting Fit Fridays

My wonderful fellow Blogger over at The Domestic Geek is starting up a Getting Fit Fridays link up, and I thought it would be a great idea for me to blog my health and fitness goals.

Getting Fit Friday

I am currently on day 10 of the 30 Day Shred and actually enjoying it a lot more than I thought I would. Here is my before picture- not too bad but I definitely need some work in certain areas!



My husband has already noticed more definition in my arms, and I feel more comfortable wearing short sleeves.

My weight loss has stalled since Christmas, with my current weight sitting at 53.6kg (118lbs). I want to get down to 52kg (114lbs), which was my pre-pregnancy weight, and tone up a bit.

My goals for this week are:
Do the 30 Day Shred workout each evening.
Have one meat free day this week.
Drink 8 glasses of water every day.
Log my food intake on MyFitnessPal every day. (If you want to add me, I am chile_chicken)

I hope to reach my goal weight by the end of the month! Then I will be focusing on toning up and eating more fresh foods, since my go to snacks at the moment are dried apricots and homemade biscuits.

2 comments :

  1. Thank you so much for linking up! It sounds like you're doing fantastic. I've heard such great things about the 30 day shred, but I don't feel like I have enough willpower to stick with something like that!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...