Thursday, February 14, 2013

Valentines Day Pudding Parfait

It is Valentine's Day here in NZ, and while I typically do not buy anything for my husband, I like to have a special dinner for him when he gets home. I made these pudding parfaits with my three year old son today, and he was so excited!


 
To make these, make up a batch each of chocolate instant pudding, strawberry instant pudding and whipped cream. Put each pudding in the fridge for ten minutes then layer in a parfait glass with chocolate, then strawberry, then whipped cream. Repeat and top with flaked chocolate and some sprinkles. I found these love heart sprinkles in the baking section of the supermarket.





































Simple and yummy!

So happy to be linking up to the new link party Real Family Fun with KC.
Linking up with Kitchen Fun and Crafty Friday.

1 comment :

  1. They are so pretty and yummy looking! Thanks so much for sharing at my Real Family Fun link party!
    Have a great weekend.
    KC

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...