Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Christmas Circle Card

I felt very proud to receive an Honourable Mention for last week's Merry Monday challenge! This is the first time I have ever gotten recognition for a challenge, and so it made my day.

This week's Merry Monday sketch was pretty straightforward and I knew exactly what I was going to do for it.


I had some circle wreath embellishments so one of those went on a red scrap- my last piece of this beautiful red paper that I love. Then I added some blue lacy paper to the background and a strip of plain blue. I felt that the plain blue strip needed something else so I used a stamp wheel across it for an extra detail. With the words on the blue strip I didn't feel like it needed a sentiment so I have left it pretty simple.



Supplies used:
Creative Memories: Nordic Christmas Paper, Nordic Christmas Layered Stickers, Square Maker.
Stampin' Up: Midnight Muse Ink, Island Indigo cardstock, Jolly Jingles Stampin' Wheel.

8 comments :

  1. Congratulations Lauren on the HM!! This card is adorable with the string of lights, how fun!! So happy you join us each week at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card once again this week. Congrats on the honorable mention for last weeks card. Thanks for joining us again at Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this, Lauren! That string of lights is cute! Congrats on your HM last week!
    Thanks for playing along with us this week over at Merry Mondays! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty...that's one of my favorite wheels! You're right...it takes care of all the sentiments you would need! Thanks for sharing this with us this week at the Merry Monday challenge! And congrats on your pick last week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fun card..lovin' the string of lights! Thanks for playing with us at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful card, the string of light is cute. Thank you for joining us for Merry Monday this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute card, love the cluster of lights. Thanks for playing with us at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This doesn't need another thing, Lauren! It's perfect as is! Thanks for sharing it with us at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...