Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Butterfly Thank You Card

Time for another challenge card- these challenges really get me motivated to make cards, although they tend to be on the simpler side as I usually whip them up in less than twenty minutes while my boys are in the bath! This card is no exception, very simple but inspired by a challenge over at CASE Study.




















As soon as I saw the challenge I remembered some butterfly paper I have been hoarding. I cut out the paper, framing it with some extra tone on tone paper from the same range, and added a simple ribbon and sentiment. Quick and easy to do before my son gets into my ribbon stash!



Supplies used:
Creative Memories: Cheerful Spring Additions Paper Pack, Shapemaker System with Circle Punch, Foam Squares.
Stampin' Up: Bashful Blue Ribbon and cardstock, Elegant Eggplant ink,  Tagtastic stamp set.

2 comments :

  1. So pretty! Smart to use the butterfly pattern paper and I love that sentiment stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely Lauren - I love paper craft and try to make my cards whenever possible!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...