Friday, August 16, 2013

Best Friends Digital Layout

If you are a mother, you probably know those days when nothing goes right and your kids are being less than angelic. However, every now and then I capture a moment that makes me realise why I love having my two boys in my life.

These photos demanded a scrapbook page, and the team over at Just Add Ink have a Digital Scrapbooking challenge going so I have entered this page over there. I hope that you can see the love and joy between these two! The journaling says- "You two are so sweet to each other! These moments make me smile."



I am on a bit of a washi tape kick at the moment, so I had to add some digital tape to my layout. I combined the blues and greens with a gray paper for a boyish colour scheme without being too babyish, as my boys are growing up now and I need to use more vibrant colours in their layouts.

This layout will be going in both of their albums for 2013.

Digital supplies used:
Storybook Creator: Discover Digital Power Palette, Family Man Digital Kit, Seasons Digital Kit.
Font: Over The Rainbow.

4 comments :

  1. Great layout! Thanks for coming over to my page, Lauren :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! They are so sweet together, and the layout is awesome. Definitely not babyish. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very clever Lauren, love the colours and great layering.
    Thanks for joining in this month's JAI scrapbooking challenge- Ruthy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww, what sweet photos! You've scrapped them beautifully. The washi tape is the perfect finishing touch. Thanks for playing along with us at Just Add Ink this month.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...