Sunday, August 4, 2013

Birthday Girl

As I mentioned in yesterday's post, one of my very good friends is having a birthday today. We have been friends since we were 4 and went to the same kindergarten.

I made this card with guidance from An Inky Situation's colour challenge:

I don't have any Marina Mist inks- so I found some papers and a ribbon in my stash that looked close enough. I wanted to go with a floral theme but ended up mixing in a cupcake as well! No birthday is complete without cake.
 

 
 
Also joining in with the Seize The Birthday Anything Goes Birthday Celebration.
 
Supplies used:
Colorbok: Felt Buttons
Kaisercraft: Child's Play Collection Chinese Whisper Paper
Miscellaneous: Ribbon
Stampin Up: Whisper White cardstock, So Saffron Ink and Cardstock, Calyspo Coral Ink and cardstock, Bordering On Romance stamp set, Create a Cupcake stamp set and Punch, Sizzix Little Leaves.

1 comment :

  1. She is going to love this card! Your layering, cupcake and leaves are perfect together! Thank you for Linking Up at An Inky Situation. Your project is featured on our Facebook Page today and linked to your blog!
    An Inky Situation Page on Facebook
    :) Janis
    Shop Stampin' Up! with me

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...