Wednesday, September 18, 2013

True Friend Notecard

Today is just a quick post to show you a fun note card I made for a friend who has done a lot for me lately.

I usually take inspiration from challenges to make my projects, and this one was no exception. I am playing along at CASology, where the theme is:


I looked through my stash and came across some cute chevron arrow stamps that I haven't opened yet, as well as a sentiment stamp I have never used. The white stitching rub-on is from a pack I have had floating around for at least two years. I went the whole hog and used an unopen inkpad and cardstock pack as well! This way, I can also link up to Use It Tuesday's theme of Friendship. I am not really a pink person, so using pink card and ink was a challenge in itself but at least I have managed to use them for the first time.

Please forgive any smudges- it was also my first time using clear stamps and blocks, and I had a few issues. I think I am converted though, it was so much easier to get the arrows lined up straight using a clear stamp.



Supplies used:
Close To My Heart: Reel Life stamp set
Creative Memories: Mini Circle Maker, Foam Squares.
Stampin' Up: Primrose Petals cardstock, Raspberry Ripple ink, Loop To Loop rub-ons, Punch Bunch stamp set.

3 comments :

  1. Love this clean graphic design! Great idea to use tone-on-tone stamping! Thanks for joining us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great friendship card using up some of your stash! I love the chevron arrows. Thanks for joining us at Use It Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card and wonderful stamping, thank you so much for joining us this week at CASology

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...