Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Book Exchange

Both of my children love reading books- our bedtime routine always consists of a story whilst cuddled up in bed with Big Ted and Gus.



So I've just joined a friend in an around the world book exchange.

I need 6 mums / dads who are keen to participate. You'll need to be prepared to buy one children's book to post to another kid. At the end your child will (if no-one drops out) receive 36 books in the post. The idea is that each person buys one book to post to another child, then involves 6 other mums or dads (or mums / dads to be).. It basically uses the chain letter system - but everyone actually gets something out of it. Finally, a useful purpose for that awful idea!

Another great idea is to order directly from a web-based book service like The Book Depository, saving you a trip to the Post Office and Book Store.

I do need six people to participate- so this is my call out to see who would be interested. If you would like your child to receive lots of books in the mail, please leave a comment and I will be in touch.

Plus, keep a lookout for an awesome book-themed blog post in a couple of days- I am really thrilled to be a part of something new and exciting and cannot wait to share it with you.

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love getting comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...