Saturday, October 5, 2013

Summer Lovin'

After having the flu for the last few days, I am more than ready for Summer to make an appearance! I am trying to catch up on housework, but I need to catch up on my scrapbooking too so guess which won out in the end?

I am entering this layout in The Memory nest scrapbook challenge.



My son loves playing in his Granddad's pool, and these photos of them playing together are too sweet not to scrap. I took the blue of the water plus the yellow of the ball to incorporate into the layout, and added a photo grid.



The geometric pattern on the blue paper reminded me of the way sun reflects on the surface of the pool. The border at the bottom finished off my layout, and was inspired by the challenge picture.

I can't wait to get in the pool again!

Supplies used:
Creative Memories: Seasons Paper, Cheerful Tone-On-Tone Paper, Simply Beautiful Summer Stickers, Baby Boy Die Cuts, Border Maker with Wave Cartridge.
Echo Park: Splash SP15013 JOURNALING.

3 comments :

  1. Wonderful layout. Thank you for playing along with our challenge. Hope you will visit again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Scrapbooking is way better than house work =) Glad you could play along with us on the MN, it's a great page!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that you incorporated the fun waves and other elements on the blinkie. Such a fun summery layout! Thanks for playing along with us at The Memory Nest.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...