Saturday, December 21, 2013

Warm Winter Wishes

Being in New Zealand, we celebrate Christmas in Summer. However, I still send cards overseas where the temperatures are not so warm.

The theme over at CASology this week is:


Kimberley's card on the Design Team reminded me of some paper I had lying around from last Christmas. Paired with some ribbon in the shape of a scarf and a Winter sentiment, this card came together quickly. Yay for patterned paper!




All CTMH unless otherwise specified.
Papers: Nordic Christmas (CM)

Cardstock: White Daisy, Riding Hood Red (SU)
Inks: Riding Hood Red (SU)
Stamps: Scandinavian Wishes
Embellishments: Riding Hood Red Ribbon (SU)
Tools: Glue Dots, Tombow Adhesive.

2 comments :

  1. Lauren - Ooooooooooh another lovely card with the knit pattern, I am CRAZY about this!! SO crazy, this knit pattern so awesome! And so perfectly paired with the paper, that ribbon done that way - is so DIVINE! I so LOVE this, truly!

    Thanks so much for adding this wonderfully designed card to the CASology Card Gallery this week! So glad that during this busy time that you found some craft time and joined us! It means so very much to see all the lovely cards here, I JUST love that even though I am on vacation, listening to Christmas Musak, that I can enjoy visiting all our CASology friends!!! And being where you are, I guess telling you to keep warm is not right! LOL, I will keep warm here, hee hee. Enjoy your day, hope you can get crafty!!!

    Oh, and thanks for the shout out! Your card really caught my eye, and lo and behold, a little shout out - thanks so much!!!! Hope I get to see you play again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a perfect festive take on this week's Cue card! This is fantastic! Thanks so much for joining us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...