Tuesday, March 18, 2014

DD and Fusion Wedding Card

I have so many friends getting married now, and so a wedding card is always handy to have in my stash.

This week's card was inspired by two challenges, Fusion's sketch and Dynamic Duo's colours.


The Dynamic Duo was "black tie", and this inspired me to put my bride and groom on the card. The rest of the card came together nicely once I had the figures cut from black shimmer cardstock on the Cricut. I also cut the white hearts using the Cricut.



I always think of black and white for an elegant wedding card, and the pop of yellow adds some fun to this card. I used some scraps of black and white patterned paper and some black satin ribbon to complete my card. And bling- you can't forget the bling! The shimmery cardstock and the shiny bling don't really show up on this photo- I took about 20 photos and still couldn't get a good one!

Supplies used:
Creative Memories: CCS Oval Shapes, Black Shimmer cardstock
CTMH: For Always WOTG Kit, White Daisy Cardstock, Black ink, 
Miscellaneous: Black Satin Ribbon (from craft shop)
Stampin' Up: More Mustard cardstock, Love and Laughter stamp set.

6 comments :

  1. What a cool and hip wedding card! Love the die images...so cool! Thanks for joining us this week at Dynamic Duos! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's going to take a card maker to come up with a camera that shows our glittery cards, isn't it? This is elegant and lovely, Lauren! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the beautiful silhouette images. Great take on the challenge! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Fusion!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cool card! I love those die cuts. Thanks for joining us at Dynamic Duos!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great take on the sketch, Lauren. And I love your colors on this wedding card. Thanks for playing along with us in the Fusion card challenge and hope to see you again.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...