Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Nautical LBD

Today I am taking part in the Little Black Dress challenge!


The theme for this week is- Sail Away With Me.

I found the Georgia Dress- perfect for my hourglass figure, and went on an online wishlist shopping spree.

The theme reminded me of the classic red, white and blue combo, but I wanted to stay away from stripes as I always seem to gravitate towards navy stripes and I wanted to do something a bit outside the box for me.

I love the shape and cut of this white blazer, and the anchor scarf seems like a fun addition. Red tights for autumn days, paired with some red nail polish of course! The earrings are dangly but not outrageously big for my children to pull on, and the boots are a great transitional footwear from autumn to winter.

To see how everyone else has been inspired, head over to Ms Mystery Case!

Nautical LBD


Slim jacket
$47 - newlook.com


Old Navy clothing
oldnavy.gap.com



Marni resin jewelry
$240 - thecorner.com


Sperry Top Sider circle scarve
sperrytopsider.com


OPI red nail polish
amazon.com

3 comments :

  1. OMG! Firstly thanks for playing along and secondly I just love your take on this. I'm a jacket girl and that jacket is screaming at me to adopt it. lol

    Hoping you will continue to be involved and please feel free just to link directly to your polyvore board etc. on the weeks you don't have the time or the inclination to do a full blog post.

    Thanks again,

    Raych aka Mystery Case

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that your jewelry picked is the most expensive item!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those Marni earrings... Such a fun pop of colour in the red tights too :)

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...