Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Parisian Chic

This week's style challenge for the LBD 52 Ways is Parisian Chic.


 This automatically reminded me of Audrey Hepburn, so the Audrey dress was the perfect starting point. I matched this with some sunglasses and golden accessories. The love heart necklace reminded me of Paris, and so the gold accents developed from there. The look is finished off with lashing of mascara for when your sunglasses come off!

What am I actually wearing today? It is dreary and wet here in Christchurch, so I am brightening up things with a hot pink jersey and my favourite black pants, as well as some cute ballet flats. I have no idea what shoes I am going to wear with these pants over winter- I need to go boot shopping!



I am still experimenting with hot pink now that I know it is one of my colours- I got asked for ID buying wine in this ensemble so at least I can think it makes me look younger! These shoes are a new purchase but all I had to pay was shipping for these lovelies. I will be sharing a bit more about how I managed that next week.

Linking up with Wardrobe Wednesday.


Thanks for stopping by today!

6 comments :

  1. You look gorgeous in that colour and your style board is just perfect for Parisian Chic. I can't remember the last time I was asked for ID. What a huge compliment. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the suggested styling for the little black dress! :) Very glam :) Your outfit looks nice and comfy and warm too - the pink is really cheerful :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hot pink is great, how spectacular to be asked for ID!! Never going to happen to me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the hot pink on you! Just gorgeous. Say hello to my hometown from me!

    Thanks for joining Wardrobe Wednesday x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved your take on this week's theme - so classy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your shoes in your outfits, Love Audrey Hepburn x

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...