Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Fox in Flats Style Dare Week Four


Another week has passed, and it is time to recap seven more days of style inspired prompts.

Pins with a punch- I love this cute ruffle skirt paired with flats.


Wrap, twist or fold- my chambray wrap tunic with some Sammydress leggings.


Fabulous flats- well only one flat today! My toe was still bandaged after I had my big toenail removed. The doctor thought I may have had a melanoma under the nail. Luckily the results all came back negative, but it opened my eyes to how quickly life can change.


The orange lip- I bought an Apricot lippy but the end result was more brown than orange.


Black out- my trusty black shirt tucked into a black lace skirt, paired with a chunky black necklace.


Romantic- red and pink, flowers and hearts, how romantic!


Hairdo I've never done- I tried to do a sock bun and it ended up as a messy sock bun. I hardly ever do my hair up due to my pseudopelade but this was fun.


What was your favourite look this week? I am partial to the black out outfit, and I might have to wear it more often!

Linking up with Wardrobe Wednesday.



8 comments :

  1. That necklace is so cute next to your fun nails! I love the denim dress, too! Sorry about your big toe, ouch! But, I'm glad everything checked out ok!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh that is scary with your toe. So pleased you it wasn't serious. Loving your style by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Challenges like this are really fun to participate in! I had planned to join in, but never found time unfortunately with a new baby.

    Glad that you got the all clear with your toe and it wasn't anything bad!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the chambray tunic. I've been hunting for one. It looks like you're having fun with the style dares. Jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love love love the necklace - by Mudbird Ceramics? I adore it!

    Cute flat - even if there was only one!

    Thanks for joining Wardrobe Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That lipstick suits you - a lovely natural colour. I'm also a fan of your romantic outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looking good <3 So sorry for your scare! It's great it was not a melanoma!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great looks. I love your chambray tunic! The challenge was so much fun. I miss it already. Shannon x

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...