Monday, July 21, 2014

School Holiday Layout

I am slowly catching up with my scrapbook layouts, and I seem to find I am scrapping things from this time a year ago.

I wanted to share my school holiday layout today, which was inspired by The Memory Nest's latest sketch.


I love the strips in the background and I searched for a set of four photos to scrapbook. These photos were taken when I took my boys and Lucas' best friend up on the gondola, and we also went to the Thomas movie.



I tried to keep the elements cohesive so that even though I have different shapes, they are all somewhat circular. I found orange elements from different kits that worked together perfectly.

Such a fun day, finally scrapbooked!

Supplies used:
Creative Memories: It's A Boy embossed cardstock, Spread Your Wings paper pack
Echo Park: All About A Boy chipboard accents, Enjoy The Ride sticker accents
Elle's Studio: Cameron Circle Tags

3 comments :

  1. Thanks for visiting my blog and commenting ... much appreciated.

    Love your layout - I have to get in the groove and get on with my daughters wedding album - I've been slacking this entire month.

    Happy day
    Wendy

    Simply Sassy Style
    My Facebook Page
    Sassy on Twitter

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable layout, Lauren. Love what you created using the sketch!! I got your email - I have been away but will take care of everything soon! THANK YOU!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great layout. Thanks for joining us at The Memory Nest.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...