Monday, October 13, 2014

Frocktober Day 13

Today was a maxi dress day- we went to the park, made a pirate treasure map and played lasers. All in a day's work as a mum of two boys!

I did put a cardigan over this maxi dress for the evening since it is cooling down, but had the cardigan off at home as it was a lovely sunny day here! The wind picked up when we took these photos, as you can probably tell by my hair. I had brushed it before these photos but had to chase my two year old down the driveway so I look a bit flustered here!


I hardly ever wear a maxi dress, but today I found out that I can still run around, swing at the playground and do all my jobs in a maxi dress so I may need to add some more to my wishlist! I am short so usually find that maxi dresses swamp me, but this one that was given to me by a friend is the perfect length.

For more information about Frocktober and to make a donation to ovarian cancer research, please click here.

1 comment :

  1. Love the maxi dress. I made your lamington cake - yummo!! Blogged about it with two links back to you

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...