Friday, October 17, 2014

Frocktober Day 17

This dress has been languishing in the back of my closet for a while now. I loved the print, but when I tried it on at home I realised that even with the slip underneath it is completely see through.

Today I tried it on- still not happy with the length and see-through factor. Then I remembered these faux leather panel leggings and paired it with them. Success! Now this dress is modest enough for our playgroup session and I won't feel self conscious of people seeing through my dress.



I chucked a denim jacket over this outfit for the morning, but it has quickly warmed up today and so I am enjoying the sun in this dress.

For more information about Frocktober and to make a donation to ovarian cancer research, please click here.

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love getting comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...