Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Frocktober Day 21

What a beautiful day it is today, finally sunny enough to wear this new maxi dress!



This dress is from Sammydress and is part of their current range. I am wearing a Small. I love the fact that they cater for shorter people so I don't have to hem this particular maxi dress. It came with a slip to go underneath, and the drawstring waist gives it some shape. I paired it with a denim jacket for the cooler weather this morning, but the sun has come out now and so I am wearing this as is with some simple jewelry and my studded sandals.

For more information about Frocktober and to make a donation to ovarian cancer research, please click here.

1 comment :

  1. I love dresses that have a built in slip or come with one! The stripes and colors are so pretty, I would be wearing this dress a lot! Especially with my denim jacket right about now with the cooler temps we are having!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...