Thursday, October 16, 2014

Spring Papercraft Sampler

It just occurred to me that I have not shared my Spring papercraft sampler with you yet.

This is one of my favourite ones yet, with the umbrellas, birds and varying flowers. I also love my sheep stamp!



The outer white cardstock is 12x12, with the patterned paper at 11x11 and the green cardstock at 10.5x10.5 inches. The inner white squares are 2.5x2.5, with the coloured squares at 2.25x 2.25 inches.

The colour scheme was blues, yellows and greens with a little bit of pink and purple thrown in. Here is a close up of each quarter.

Top left



Top right



Bottom left



Bottom right



Here is is in my entryway.



This Spring themed 12x12 piece is the latest addition to my samplers, so I now have one for each season as well as ones for special occasions like Christmas. I am debating whether or not to do a Halloween one, what do you think?

By the way, don't forget to enter my birthday week giveaway!

Linking up with Show and Tell.
 Show & Tell Thursday's

1 comment :

  1. I so love your samplers! I think my favourite block (why I always seem to want to find a favourite I'm note sure.... but) is the kite :) Nice to have you along this week Lauren :)

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...