Saturday, December 13, 2014

Shop What You Got Challenge Review

Whoops, somehow I forgot to post the last week and a half of my Shop What You Got outfits! I was quite busy with weddings, birthdays and general life, and I had these posts scheduled but still in draft mode. I am combining them so that you can see how I did and read my thoughts on the month.

Day 22- my new tucking in method was used for a monochrome look.


Day 23 going neutral with colour blocking.


Day 24 was back to my basic navy look, with some fun paisley print.


Day 25 was very hot but I glammed up for an evening out, accesorising with a gold clutch.


Day 26 was my first chance to wear this white top!


Day 27 was another navy day- have you guessed my favourite colour to wear yet?


On Day 28 I had a wedding- it was supposed to be a garden wedding and I had planned to wear my pink and black dress, but unfortunately it was pouring with rain, with thunder and hailstorms. I managed to put on my black pants and drape bolero, but broke my 30 items to wear a yellow blouse underneath. It was way too cold to be in a dress and the venue was changed to indoors, so I had to go with my options at the time. No photo either- my boys kept me busy and my husband was working since it was an afternoon wedding.

Day 29 I felt very glam and put together in this leopard print dress.


Day 30 I did a 10k run organised by our local council and so I only wore this outfit for the afternoon.


Overall, I think I did pretty well. I discovered that tucking in my shirts is a great way to smarten up my SAHM outfits, and I also rediscovered my love of plain t shirts.

My four favourite outfits from this month are:

Week One:


Week Two:


Week Three:


Week Four:


For my first week recap, click here.

For my second week recap, click here.

1 comment :

I love getting comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...