Tuesday, July 7, 2015

My Top 5 Favourite Winter pieces

I like to update my winter wardrobe with a few key pieces each season, and these take me from the school run, to running errands, to my evening plans.

Favourite Winter Pieces



Please excuse my less than amazing photos- I usually have to snap these shots when I am running out the door and it is still dark. 

First up is this Ava Metallic Pleated Skirt, so fun ans sparkly in real life and easily paired with a variety of layers on top. Teamed with tights and boots, I can still keep warm but add a bit of sparkle to my day!



These Leopard Skinny Jeans are ridiculously comfortable, and work perfectly as a neutral piece. Here I have teamed it with more grey and black items for a monochrome look, but you could just as easily wear a bright jersey. Add a black top and heels for night time and you are good to go!



I have a lot of scarves in my wardrobe for this time of year, and this Lightweight Coloured Scarf goes perfectly with most of my neutral tops. I can also wear this as a belt in summer.



I wear the Sandy Zip Boot a lot in winter, as I walk everywhere and these are a perfect flat boot. Here I am wearing them with my denim skirt and a Loose Striped Jumper (sold out in berry but still available in black/cream) as everyone needs a cozy winter knit.



Which piece is your favourite? Is there anything you would add to your winter wardrobe?

3 comments :

  1. Oh I'm loving those lepoard skinny jeans! Just fab!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those first two outfits, Lauren. A denim pencil skirt is a must-have piece to me all year around. Love yours. I wore one on my Tuesday post, also. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your scarf is so nice, although all of these are great winter pieces! :)

    I have a pair of leopard print jeans, I should get them out again! :)

    Thank you for joining the Wednesday Pants Link Up I co-hosted!


    Away From The Blue

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...