Monday, July 20, 2015

Peppa and George 3rd Birthday Party

My son recently celebrated his third birthday, and after suggesting a few themes we finally came to an agreement that he would have a Peppa and George themed party.

We sent out the invitations- this year I did use pre-printed ones as they were just so cute!



As most of our guests were young children, we put out some Peppa Pig masks and colouring sheets to keep them entertained.



We also had some goodie bags with lollipops, Peppa Pig bubbles and a party blower for every child to take home with them after the party.



A 40 piece party pack provided me with the goodie bags, as well as the cups, napkins and plates with a Peppa Pig theme. For the adults I added in pink cutlery, pink plates and pink cups. I placed these all on a navy blue tablecloth for contrast.



We also had a party banner hanging over the food table.



One of my favourite items on the food table were the cupcakes- coconut flavoured and dairy free, with dyed coconut on top to look like grass. You can find the recipe on the 4 Ingredients Facebook Page. The wrappers are toppers were part of a Cupcake Kit, which made the display easy!



Adam gave the cupcakes his seal of approval!



I was a bit sneaky with the biscuits- I used a chocolate cookie dough and then used some Peppa Pig playdoh moulds that Adam received in a magazine to create Peppa and George biscuits.



We also had red and blue Daddy Pig Wobbly Belly Jelly, and fairy bread as Peppa loves fairy bread!



One of the fun food items was muddy puddle pudding- I followed this recipe and they came out wonderfully.



We also had Ham and Cheese pies, and popcorn that was put in some striped icecream cups.



The birthday was ready to eat before the guests arrived- but he managed to wait until everyone had turned up.



I was lucky enough to do a Peppa Pig Cake Topper class at The Make Company, and so had this cute muddy puddle topper and a tree to put on top of the cake. the cake was Rebecca Rabbit's Carrot Cake with Cream Cheese icing.



Adam was thrilled with his cake, and it tasted delicious.



Adam was very happy with his birthday party, and I was too!

2 comments :

  1. Haooy 3rd birthday to your boy. He looks so happy with his perfect Peppa party! I am so glad I saw this post Lauren since Peppa Pig is one of my daughter's most favorite TV Show/cartoons. She will be 3 in January and I loved the idea/theme of this party. Something to consider for sure. Thanks again.

    Hope all is well. Ada. =)

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...