Monday, August 3, 2015

Robot Family Fun Night

This week's family fun night had a Robot theme!

We started off by making gear cookies. I used a Chocolate Shortbread recipe, and cut it into flower shapes. I then used a circle cutter to blunt the ends of the petals, like so:



Then we used a small circle cutter in the middle to create gear cookies!



We served these on top of chocolate cookie icecream after we had had Macaroni and Cheese for dinner and we watched Robots.




We also decided to make our own robots. I cut the pieces we needed on my Cricut machine.



The boys had a lot of fun assembling their own robot heads.



We also read a funny bedtime story about a couple of rude robots.


Family fun nights are such a great way for us to connect, and the boys always look forward to Friday nights and talk about them throughout the day- the anticipation is very exciting for them.

Linking up with Kitchen Fun with my 3 Sons!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love getting comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...