Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Summer Style File Recap

Last week I took part in the fun Summer Style Challenge by Kimba Likes!


I am also playing along with some of the DAREcember prompts with Fox In Flats.


Stripe It Up and Stripes- this dress was paired with leggings and some burgundy loafers for a cooler start to December. I tried plaid stripes for a play on the challenge.



To The Maxi- not quite a full maxi but I do love this hi-lo maxi dress that I picked up for free at a clothes swap!



Slogan Tee and Arm Candy- this t-shirt suits me perfectly, and I stacked three bracelets on my wrist.



Sparkle and Shine and Red Lip- another double up as I used this red lipstick that has flecks of gold.



Summer Shorts and Black Out- these are my absolute favourite shorts and I paired them with a black top and simple black flats for a picnic lunch.



Frankie Says "Relax" and relax I did with my best mates and a cheeky cider! (Yes I am short!) My top and skirt are both from Glassons, which I think has some of the best weekend clothing.



Brights- this bright necklace was given to me by my boys and I love the unexpectedness of it.



Come back next week when I will be sharing my next 7 days of the Fox In Flats DAREcember challenge outfits.

Linking up with Confident Twosday and Wardrobe Wednesday.

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love getting comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...