Monday, March 7, 2016

Spin The Pin March Outfit

Jo over at iCurvy hosts a fabulous outfit link-up each month, with bloggers putting their spin on a Pinterest inspired outfit.


This month I loved the Pin, and set about making it work for me!

The striped shorts made me try out this striped skirt that I hadn't been brave enough to wear yet as I thought it was too short. However, by wearing a longer length blouse and pulling it down a bit, I was happy with the length.



The buttons on the front and sides of the skirt were also a great match for the buttons on the side of the shorts in the inspiration image.


I paired this with my white sandals- not as high as the original image but perfect for a day walking around the neighbourhood! I also added some fun leaf earrings and a bright lipstick similar to the one shown above.



Thanks Jo for this month's Spin the Pin inspiration, and I can't wait to wear this outfit again.

3 comments :

  1. That is such a cute skirt, we are just starting to get into some warmer weather here. Can't wait!

    Carrie
    curlycraftymom.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that striped seersucker Summery skirt Lauren. Nautical and preppy paired with navy on top.

    Hope all is well.

    I started a linkup on Thursdays and I would love for you to join it, below. Thanks. =)

    http://eleganceandmommyhood.blogspot.com/2016/03/thursday-moda-2-and-pop-of-yellow.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that you've found inspiration in the image and really put your own spin on it. Thanks so much for playing along ❤️

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...