Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Leather for Less

I love the look of leather, but on a strict clothing budget I can't afford a drool-worthy $600 leather jacket. I have been searching for some touches of leather or leather-look items to add some luxury to my winter wardrobe.

Leather for Less


These items all feature leather detail (real of leather-look) and will be perfect teamed with neutrals or a fun pop of colour.

If you aren't brave enough to try a full leather pant or skirt, adding accessories such as a clutch, bracelet or even your footwear in leather can be a perfect step into this trend.

Two of my favourite leather items in my wardrobe are shown below.

This black top has leather-look panels on the front pocket and sleeves, bringing some interest and texture to a monochrome outfit.



This leather jacket from Just Jeans instantly lifts any outfit and makes the biker chick look easy!



Do you have any leather in your wardrobe?

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love getting comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...