Wednesday, June 8, 2016

WCW- Curried Cashew and Cranberry Coleslaw


Potluck dinners are a staple event in our family, and now that I am gluten free I want to take something that I can enjoy, that also brings a freshness and some vegetables to the table!

This coleslaw is delicious, easy to put together, and goes well with a variety of different meats and other side dishes.

The salad is simple to transport, with the dressing on the side ready for mixing through before serving.



Full of yummy bits, this coleslaw is sure to be a crowd pleaser at your next event.



Try this at your next potluck and let me know what you think!



print recipe

Curried Cashew and Cranberry Coleslaw
Ingredients
  • 1 bag broccoli slaw mix
  • 1/2 cup dried cranberries
  • 1/2 cup roasted, salted cashews
  • 1/4 cup sunflower seeds
  • 2 tablespoons olive oil
  • 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
  • 2 teaspoons curry powder
  • 1 teaspoon white sugar
Instructions
Mix the olive oil, vinegar, curry powder and sugar together in a small bowl. In a large salad bowl, toss together the coleslaw mix, cranberries, nuts and seeds. Just before serving, pour the dressing over the salad and stir through to combine.

4 comments :

  1. I love nice and fresh slaws, and this one looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never made cole slaw before, but recently served it inside some shrimp tacos I made... I bought it from the store counter, but this freshly made one looks delicious!

    Carrie
    curlycraftymom.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never had a slaw like this with curry. Sounds delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yum! I love coleslaw, minus any mayo. This is perfect for a woman who married an Indian 😀

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...